ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Site Suggestions & Feedback
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-12, 09:50 PM

Cro-mag is on a distinguished road
Discussion of drugs outside of the law...

I see my thread was deleted. Why can't we discuss the use of drugs that are outside of the law? We can discuss the use of dodgy "supplements" but not of "research chemicals". What is this site for? I thought it was for people with ADHD to help eachother. I am allowed to discuss the use of a certain substance over at other sites but not here. Why not? Don't talk to me about the law, the drug I was discussing is OUTSIDE of the law. I want a thorough explanation...
Old 02-27-12, 10:25 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,798 Times in 1,039 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation
Re: Discussion of drugs outside of the law...

*eating popcorn while watching this unfold.
Old 02-27-12, 10:36 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Brob2 has much to be proud ofBrob2 has much to be proud ofBrob2 has much to be proud ofBrob2 has much to be proud ofBrob2 has much to be proud ofBrob2 has much to be proud ofBrob2 has much to be proud ofBrob2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro-mag View Post
I see my thread was deleted. Why can't we discuss the use of drugs that are outside of the law? We can discuss the use of dodgy "supplements" but not of "research chemicals". What is this site for? I thought it was for people with ADHD to help eachother. I am allowed to discuss the use of a certain substance over at other sites but not here. Why not? Don't talk to me about the law, the drug I was discussing is OUTSIDE of the law. I want a thorough explanation...
please read this for info... http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15842

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChemicals View Post
*eating popcorn while watching this unfold.
Pass the popcorn please.

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
Nelson Mandela

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brob2 For This Useful Post:
Dizfriz (02-28-12), ginniebean (02-28-12)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-12, 11:59 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 8,444 Times in 3,521 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

I see that someone has already helpfully provided a link to our guidelines:

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15842

The simple answer is that we cannot condone the use of illegal substances. Sometimes it's cut and dried what is a legal drug; other times not so much.

Supplements don't need FDA approval, but need to be designated for human consumption.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (02-28-12), anonymouslyadd (02-28-12), Dizfriz (02-28-12), QueensU_girl (02-29-12)
Closed Thread