ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Women with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Women with ADD/ADHD This forum is for women to discuss issues related to being a woman with AD/HD.

Old 03-26-12, 04:32 AM
Contributor

Flia has disabled reputation
Re: To wives of us ADHD husbands: how can we make you happy?

Leo:
Your wife has ADHD. Then she should now some of the traits of the disorder, one of which is not being able to keep a steady job.

I'm getting more and more convinced that you do in fact have ADHD.
Old 03-26-12, 09:08 AM

jennyb2492 is on a distinguished road
Re: To wives of us ADHD husbands: how can we make you happy?

Flia - LeoJ said he was the one with ADHD - and he was asking how to make sure his wife was happy despite the struggles of being married to someone with it.

Leo - are you on medication?

I understand how difficult it can be to keep a job with ADHD - and I also know that many women in general need emotional and financial security for their happiness. Not wealth, but being free from daily worry about paying the bills.

Kudos to you for even asking the question! I thank God every day for my husband - he is sooo much more understanding of my ADD than I would be if the situation were reversed.

Mother to 10 y.o. David who has ADD.
Me? I read the symptoms and felt like someone had crawled inside my head to take a look around. We're on this adventure together.

The Following User Says Thank You to jennyb2492 For This Useful Post:
LeoJ (03-27-12)