ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-12, 12:53 AM

-ann1- is on a distinguished road
Hi!

Hi everyone,
I知 29 y/o and I知 new here, I found this site by accident and I知 very glad.
I think I have ADD. I知 not officially diagnosed yet, but I match the description.
I always associated ADD with hyperactivity and I知 the opposite, in fact I知 very shy and suffer from anxiety, and because of that I never though I might have ADD. Lately I知 having a very difficult time dealing with everything and I can稚 function at home or work. I daydream all the time, at work I frequently have to tell myself to snap out of it otherwise I would sit at my desk all day and stare out the window. I procrastinate all the time and always forget everything like paying my bills, and I知 constantly late. This is just a short list of the symptoms I知 experiencing; I知 still trying to understand everything that痴 going on with me.
(It took me almost 3o min to write this short paragraph..I just can稚 get my thoughts in order))
Thanks for reading
-ann-
Old 04-04-12, 02:10 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thanked 4,538 Times in 1,945 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi!

Welcome Ann

You've come to the right place.
Old 04-04-12, 02:17 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,720 Times in 8,871 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Hope you find some helpful info. Welcome to the neighborhood.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-12, 02:56 AM
The Social Committee LIVES

Thanked 17,723 Times in 8,885 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute

It takes me an hour to write an A4 page of text, so I am not that far off from you

Welcome to the forums.

"I think David Archuleta's picture is starting to annoy me." - BellaVita

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
Old 04-04-12, 07:02 AM

deeinsun is on a distinguished road

hola Ann, I found this site too last week it has been ace!