ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > General Medication Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Medication Discussion This section is to be used for general medication discussion and other medications not broken out in their own respective forums.

Old 04-12-12, 02:59 PM

lindsey91 is on a distinguished road
vyvanse + beta blocker

hi guys,
my doc recently prescribed me inderal to help the adrenaline-charged side effects with vyvanse. i've heard a lot of success stories so far. she prescribed it to me to help me manage my fast heart rate, sweaty palms, jitters, etc. strangely enough, my blood pressure is fine even after three years of stimulant medications. it's even a bit on the low side of normal. does anyone else have experience with beta blockers and vyvanse? i know it's supposed to make you fatigued, but i think the vyvanse will balance it out. i'm just a bit afraid that my blood pressure will drop too much, but we'll see. share your stories!