ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-12, 04:12 AM

ritesh is infamous around these parts
I'm Tired...!!

I'm tired of being sad. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of feeling empty inside. I'm tired of feeling worthless. I'm tired of feeling stuck. I'm tired of feeling crazy. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of yelling. I'm tired of pretending. I'm tired of dreaming of a life I will never have. I'm tired of missing things. I'm tired of missing people. I'm tired of remembering. I'm tired of wishing I could start all over. I'm tired of not being able to just let go. I'm tired of faking it. I'm tired of being different. I'm tired of being angry. I'm tired of needing help. I'm tired of always wondering when God is finally going to let me be happy. Most of all, I'm just I'm tired of being tired.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ritesh For This Useful Post:
Crosswired (04-13-12), Unmanagable (04-12-12)
Old 04-12-12, 05:28 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

ADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud ofADDinHDefgHi?! has much to be proud of
Re: I'm Tired...!!

Me too. You're not alone in feeling this way. If I didn't take my meds today I'd probably feel exactly as you do rt now. Hopefully you can find what you need to get to a better place within yourself.

Sometimes just writing it down helps, sometimes it doesn't. One day at a time....

Peace.
“I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad at turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastrami,...someone needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself!”
-Mitch Hedberg

“My nephew has HDADHD. High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. He can barely pay attention, but when he does it's unbelievably clear.”
-Steven Wright

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative."
-Oscar Wilde
The Following User Says Thank You to ADDinHDefgHi?! For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-12-12)
Old 04-12-12, 05:53 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 7,865 Times in 3,921 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

(((Hugs)))
Old 04-12-12, 09:00 AM

Thanked 17,442 Times in 7,285 Posts
Amtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond repute

Most of us here can relate. Are you working with a psychiatrist and/or therapist? Sometimes the things we do not only make us feel that way, but become so ingrained in the way we think that we can't figure out what we need to do differently, much less how to do it. An objective professional can help us discover that.
Old 04-12-12, 05:43 PM

Steven_Tyler77 will become famous soon enough

I totally relate to what you are feeling... I'm so so tired of everything the ADHD symptoms are messing up in my life...