ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who had the best "Red Object" Avatar?
Abi 6 30.00%
Tygersan 6 30.00%
known_guy 2 10.00%
Unmanagable 4 20.00%
julesjampot 9 45.00%
Nifferka 4 20.00%
anonymouslyadd 6 30.00%
Fuzzy12 4 20.00%
TryingTracy 8 40.00%
Lisa Mac 1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-12, 01:04 PM
Social Committee Moderator

Thanked 13,039 Times in 6,513 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Vote for the best "Red Object Avatar" POLL 1 OF 2

Members: Be advised that all members can vote, even if you did not compete.

You may vote for as few or as many entries as you like. Be sure to check out the contestants listed on BOTH POLLS.

Contestants: Please retain your avatars till the end of the voting period. Entrants who change their avatar will be disqualified.

Voting closes on Sunday, 22 April, at 10:10 AM Pacific Time

View entries on the entry thread here: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121346

Do also check out the contestants listed on the other poll here: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122138

xx

I can't tell [Willem Dafoe] from David Archuleta - Sarek

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

Last edited by Abi; 04-15-12 at 01:15 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
Blueranne (04-15-12), julesjampot (04-15-12), Nifferka (04-18-12), Unmanagable (04-15-12)
Old 04-19-12, 12:01 PM

Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vote for the best "Red Object Avatar" POLL 1 OF 2

3 more days left to vote!

Old 04-19-12, 08:09 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 12,391 Times in 6,342 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

The lips in jules' avatar are fake. Just sayin.
I am continuously amazed at the sensitivity and the depth of insight of many of the contributions Anon makes to our oral discussions! It's obvious he looks at things in a more thoughtful manner than many of his peers. I always look forward to hearing his thoughts on many of our topics.

~report card comments from my sixth grade teacher
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-12, 08:18 PM

I'm going to take my hosts' cap off for a second and say I like yours the best.

But the girls are the majority here in Chit Chat so Fraser was bound to win it from the start.

Tho' it could still go anyone's way....

The Following User Says Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (04-19-12)
Old 04-19-12, 08:26 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 12,391 Times in 6,342 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abi View Post
I'm going to take my hosts' cap off for a second and say I like yours the best.

But the girls are the majority here in Chit Chat so Fraser was bound to win it from the start.

Tho' it could still go anyone's way....
I thought girls liked fast cars like that? I guess they like hearts over cars.
I am continuously amazed at the sensitivity and the depth of insight of many of the contributions Anon makes to our oral discussions! It's obvious he looks at things in a more thoughtful manner than many of his peers. I always look forward to hearing his thoughts on many of our topics.

~report card comments from my sixth grade teacher
Old 04-19-12, 09:19 PM

**NOTE TO MODS**

Someone added Lisa Mac on this poll.

She is already listed on poll 2.

Please remove her name from poll 2 as she has no votes there.

Old 04-20-12, 06:26 PM

(Roughly) 42 hours left to vote!!

Old 04-21-12, 09:54 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,599 Times in 1,056 Posts
sighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud ofsighduck has much to be proud of

common... u gotta love mine, a purely genius yet entirely useless item?
Old 04-21-12, 01:40 PM

Last call for votes.

Less than 24 hours left.

Closed Thread