ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-12, 12:15 AM

Hadria is just really niceHadria is just really niceHadria is just really niceHadria is just really nice
Re: Ah, yes, the wonder, the shear joy of ADD :0)

What do you mean, corner
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hadria For This Useful Post:
Drewbacca (04-16-12), holmracing (04-16-12), salleh (04-16-12)
Old 04-16-12, 12:34 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,330 Times in 1,872 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

Carpets are a deal-breaker for me in choosing a place to live.

Also, I think that I should be provided with a dishwasher and a laundry service, as part of my disability accommodations.

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pechemignonne For This Useful Post:
Anna3000 (04-16-12), KCTang (04-16-12)
Old 04-16-12, 03:54 PM
Contributor

holmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pechemignonne View Post
Carpets are a deal-breaker for me in choosing a place to live.

Also, I think that I should be provided with a dishwasher and a laundry service, as part of my disability accommodations.

I think we should all just have a maid as part of the disablility accommodations!!! LOL! Too bad we don't get disability accommodations for home in the US!

And Clutter in the corner?? corner really??? What about my closets and on top of my china hutch (its used for papers not actual china, even though i do actually own two sets around here somewhere!) And on top of my liquor cabnet (will never be an alcoholic... cant get to the alcohol) ohhh the list goes on of places with "clutter" LMAO!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-12, 04:08 PM
Contributor

KCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud ofKCTang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pechemignonne View Post
Can we throw in a secretary too?

I need someone to manage my, uhh, everything, and I hear they're good for that.

"I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought more normally."
--- Prof John Nash: Nobel Laureate in Economics, Schizophrenic, subject of "A Beautiful Mind"

The Following User Says Thank You to KCTang For This Useful Post:
Anna3000 (04-16-12)