ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-12, 08:07 AM
Blitz Attack Moderator

Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,436 Posts
Raye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond repute
How to go about getting into private forums

Hi, I'd like to join the women's private forum. Do I have to be a member here for such amount of time, do number of posts have a factor?
Old 04-16-12, 08:26 AM
Moderator of mind and heart

Thanked 20,272 Times in 8,238 Posts
sarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond reputesarek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to go about getting into private forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carley View Post
Hi, I'd like to join the women's private forum. Do I have to be a member here for such amount of time, do number of posts have a factor?
Every one of the private forums has their own assigned moderator staff. It is up to them to decide what criteria they want to use when granting access to the private forum.

If you wish to gain access to a private section it is best if you contact one of the moderators of that section by PM.

Humans are caterpillars who do not know they can become butterflies.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarek For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (04-18-12)
Old 04-17-12, 12:37 PM
can't remember diddly Moderator

Thanked 6,035 Times in 3,084 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to go about getting into private forums

How Do I???...

Please read our forum guidelines.
FAQ "How Do I...start here"
Sponsored Links