ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > General Medication Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Medication Discussion This section is to be used for general medication discussion and other medications not broken out in their own respective forums.

Old 04-28-12, 06:10 PM

humaNMan is on a distinguished road
Lamictal+Respiradal+Adderall

It seems like none of my adhd symptoms go away, none of my depression, and I still have psychotic problems. I still try to do well in life. But Im sick of pill roulette any advice.

I cant focus at all right now.
Old 04-28-12, 09:17 PM
Contributor

AddYourAll is a jewel in the roughAddYourAll is a jewel in the roughAddYourAll is a jewel in the rough
Re: Lamictal+Respiradal+Adderall

I feel ya, but i'm gonna let someone with more experience tackle this...i do take 150mg lamictal/day, started when nobody had ever heard of it. It literally was in trial test for bipolar mood stabilizer off label when i started,...yea. thats good stuff but i know nothing about the others
Old 04-28-12, 09:42 PM

Thanked 2,423 Times in 1,333 Posts
CheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud of

Has bipolar been ruled out?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-12, 10:24 PM

humaNMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey View Post
Has bipolar been ruled out?

I have schizoaffective and adhd.

I do function very well, holding a job, home and college.

Still, I need help.
Old 04-29-12, 02:56 PM
Contributor

AddYourAll is a jewel in the roughAddYourAll is a jewel in the roughAddYourAll is a jewel in the rough

this will have more replies but less views if moved in the another room other than adderall
ps, see a shrink or talk to some professional that can help you, we as a virtually online community can only offer support, info, but it's not virtual support some of us need when going through a crisis. So I encourage you to seek help! There are many great people that can help you! It's fantastic that you are independant with school, home, etc.

Last edited by AddYourAll; 04-29-12 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: i cant spell
Old 04-29-12, 07:45 PM

Thanked 2,423 Times in 1,333 Posts
CheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddYourAll View Post
this will have more replies but less views if moved in the another room other than adderall
ps, see a shrink or talk to some professional that can help you, we as a virtually online community can only offer support, info, but it's not virtual support some of us need when going through a crisis. So I encourage you to seek help! There are many great people that can help you! It's fantastic that you are independant with school, home, etc.
I agree! You need a better med combo if yours is still not working. Sometimes it takes a while of making one med change at a time until you find the right combination. After you do though, you will be glad you did.