ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-12, 03:44 PM

Thanked 17,444 Times in 7,286 Posts
Amtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond repute
Last Chance to Procrastinate!

Wednesday night is my last night as a board member for the Marching Band. Today, I've typed up to page 22 of the Job Guide that I started last year. Going out with a bang!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amtram For This Useful Post:
CheekyMonkey (05-02-12), Fuzzy12 (04-30-12), ginniebean (04-30-12), namazu (04-30-12), Unmanagable (05-02-12)
Old 04-30-12, 04:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 20,047 Times in 7,221 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Last Chance to Procrastinate!

Yay last day!
Old 04-30-12, 04:24 PM

mindracing is on a distinguished road

I'm sure along with many of us other serial procrastinators, I almost went into a full blown panic attack when I read the title of this thread and it said, "last chance to procrastinate!" Whew sure glad this wasn't meant for me or I would be in big trouble since that's what I do best!
Amtram (04-30-12), namazu (04-30-12)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-12, 05:44 PM
Contributor

holmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of light

I procrastinated on a paper that i have to present at my son preschool tonight... It should of been done a month ago.. I did it friday! OOPS!!!!

I knew i shouldn't of been on the board for his preschool but i was talked into it!! I have got to learn to say NO!!!!!
Old 05-01-12, 11:46 AM

Thanked 17,444 Times in 7,286 Posts
Amtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! Got an email that the meeting has been pushed back a week. Now I can finish this project. . .next Tuesday!
Old 05-01-12, 12:13 PM
Contributor

tortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmracing View Post
I procrastinated on a paper that i have to present at my son preschool tonight... It should of been done a month ago.. I did it friday! OOPS!!!!

I knew i shouldn't of been on the board for his preschool but i was talked into it!! I have got to learn to say NO!!!!!
This is a huge problem for me, and something I've been trying to work on. It's hugely satisfying to say no, as you're in control. Once you are in control of your time and your environment (to an extent) things are easier.
The Following User Says Thank You to tortilaman For This Useful Post:
holmracing (05-01-12)
Old 05-02-12, 12:34 AM

Rampage1967 has a spectacular aura aboutRampage1967 has a spectacular aura about

I'm a professional crastinator ;-)