ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-12, 10:59 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,560 Times in 2,135 Posts
Turbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond repute
Carpe Diem

Life is too short. Let's celebrate Life in this thread by the little things that make you smile, that come once in a blue moon, that insist you carpe diem

Fyodor Dostoevsky

The Following User Says Thank You to Turbochica For This Useful Post:
Conman (05-21-12)
Old 05-21-12, 11:06 AM

Thanked 3,560 Times in 2,135 Posts
Turbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carpe Diem

One of the boys that I care for ( I work with low functioning, nonverbal autistic boys) was humming achey breaky heart. I looked it up on my phone with youtube and played it for him . We had a most fun impromptu dance.He was engaged. making eye contact smiling. Highlight of my day. My thoguht was to carpe the moment too.

Later on I was caring for his roommate and he was talking non stop- which is very typical of him. I turned to him and said " I cannot care for your roommate and listen to you at the same time , can you leave the room please?" I finished caring for his roomate, it was quiet. I turned around to see this boy sitting on his bookshelf being quiet which NEVER happens.
Amazing!

Fyodor Dostoevsky

Old 05-21-12, 12:14 PM

Thanked 14,934 Times in 6,751 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Rock on!

AND **bleep off**

I carried a watermelon?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-12, 06:34 PM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 2,418 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

sarahsweets i love your new avatar

in France our tour guide explained to us the origins of "Carpe diem" by Caesar and Petrarch's take on it which i have committed to memory

Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who secure within can say 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today'

-Hunter S. Thompson