ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-12, 08:23 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,097 Times in 793 Posts
Electra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

fear of rejection...
and that my card has now been stuck in a bank for about 2 weeks so I have to go there to get the money but ofcourse the bank is closed :S
Old 05-28-12, 08:57 PM

Electra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of light

+ I should be sleeping.
But first,I gotta...and then,I really gotta...oh,and must not forget to...yeah.
Old 05-28-12, 09:53 PM

Thanked 7,993 Times in 3,989 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

My arms feel like they're gonna fall off and I can't hold onto anything w/o my hands shaking like crazy. I used a front tine tiller for the first time today. Holy crap, I feel like I've been to a gardening boot camp. lol
Old 05-28-12, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmanagable View Post
My arms feel like they're gonna fall off and I can't hold onto anything w/o my hands shaking like crazy. I used a front tine tiller for the first time today. Holy crap, I feel like I've been to a gardening boot camp. lol
Oh,that doesnt sound good.
What is a front tine tiller??
Gardening at boot-camp
Old 05-28-12, 10:04 PM

I forgot how to start a new thread
could someone please remind me how?
Old 05-28-12, 10:09 PM

Thanked 7,993 Times in 3,989 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra2 View Post
Oh,that doesnt sound good.
What is a front tine tiller??
Gardening at boot-camp
It's a piece of machinery used to work up and till the dirt in the garden so you can start planting. It got stuck a lot and I had to wrestle with it to get it to go again. I was teasing my hubby that it felt like I was in some sort of gardening boot camp.
Old 05-29-12, 10:25 PM
ADDvanced Member

Shevey will become famous soon enough

I'm irritated that insufficient funds fees keep showing up on my bank account due to withdrawals from my son's daycare and yet they shouldn't be withdrawing anything right now. There are five in total, one of which was reversed, and that's about $125 down the ****ter until they fix it. Figures rent is coming up too.

Also wearing my new glasses and the left lens is bothering me even though they're an exact copy of my other pair, just backups. *grump*

Effexor... for when you absolutely, positively have to suffer withdrawal overnight.

Old 05-30-12, 11:20 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 9,160 Times in 3,824 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

OS update on my computer changed the font used for the forum. Me no like the new one, and I can't be arsed to figure out how to change it back (or if it's possible) right now.
Old 05-30-12, 12:56 PM

Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,930 Posts
Shockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond reputeShockwaeve has a reputation beyond repute

I got low grades for never respecting the rules on projects. They've lowered my average note to a 12 on 20, while I get daily comments of having talent and capacities. My they get greyed out by carelessly handling.

I just forget... oh who am I kidding : never read the instructions and am very clumsy, and forgetting details...

In an following outburst I might have given a wrong image of myself and I regret that.
to Hell with the rules...
Old 05-30-12, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,258 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

I'm worried about the results of my nursing final yesterday. I had a 78 in the class, but to advance the school will only accept grades of 80% and above, and I have a feeling I didn't score high enough on my final to move on.

I really do not want to repeat this class.
Old 05-30-12, 02:37 PM

I feel exausted from chatting and sad because I miss my friend badly
Old 05-30-12, 04:49 PM

Thanked 2,290 Times in 1,190 Posts
buddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant future

The deerflies are bothering me.They buzz around my head like crazy then they land on my shoulders or arms & sting me.
Old 05-30-12, 06:28 PM
Blitz Attack Moderator

Thanked 2,703 Times in 1,398 Posts
Raye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond reputeRaye has a reputation beyond repute

My med makes me tired during the day, I just got approval to try it in the evening. Worried how I'm gonna feel tomorrow.

*I've accomplished one of my dreams... I've been to both Oceans*
Old 05-30-12, 07:39 PM
ADDvanced Member

Shevey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carley View Post
My med makes me tired during the day, I just got approval to try it in the evening. Worried how I'm gonna feel tomorrow.
Gawd I hate medication hangovers.

Effexor... for when you absolutely, positively have to suffer withdrawal overnight.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shevey For This Useful Post:
Raye (06-08-12)
Old 05-30-12, 08:13 PM

NATIVE762 is a jewel in the roughNATIVE762 is a jewel in the roughNATIVE762 is a jewel in the rough

I have to go to summer school....