ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-12, 06:29 AM
Jr Member

Hellogirlbye will become famous soon enough
Smile Hola! Brand new...

Hey there! I just joined...hoping I can use this forum as a way to connect with others and perhaps learn more about myself.

I moved a few months ago to a big city and am missing my friends and the fresh air of the Midwest. I'm an introverted person, but I'll admit...not having friends here is starting to get to me. But I have some social anxiety, so it's hard to fix it.

I've been without insurance for awhile and have been off medication and it is definitely taking it's toll. I'm fortunate enough to be painfully self aware, so I've managed to keep it together. I now have insurance but am waiting WAY TOO LONG NOW to get a pre-auth for my meds. Fingers crossed that it's going to get there soon.

I have compulsive issues, always have and it's always a balancing act between accepting who I am and at the same time not letting my illness take over my life.

I love writing, reading, hanging out with my awesome cat. I like thrifting and "upcycling" old clothes/things. I have hundreds of old records, too, and those make me pretty happy.

Talking about myself is awkward. But I'm hoping joining this forum will be a healthy decision...
julesjampot (06-22-12)
Old 06-22-12, 05:52 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,494 Posts
julesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant future
Re: Hola! Brand new...