ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-12, 12:25 AM
Jr Member

Meesha_love is on a distinguished road
Re: Such a curious place with a wonderful assortment of variances

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY DESTROYER View Post
Best of luck, I was recently diagnosed 7 weeks ago, never been better mentality wise. The only problem is that you are consistently doing so much work that you feel your life is just passing by.
Thank you. I wish you luck as well. I definitely get what you mean. However, I feel more constructive now. Life is so fast though. I wonder why adulthood conditions a person to perceive time's quickness and childhood conditions a person to perceive time's infinite realm? Hehehe. So, how did you get to this point? What was the deciding factor to seek out information? I am happy to know you are feeling better. I know I don't know you, but it makes me feel good when others are feeling good as well.
Old 08-19-12, 12:28 AM
Jr Member

Meesha_love is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChemicals View Post
People with add never correctly use the word precipice in a sentence. Ill need to examine you myself before you are fully accepted into the secret add club.
Hahaha Examine away! I actually kind of like tests, so long as I'm allowed to consistently daydream and expand off the topic
Old 08-23-12, 05:25 PM
ADDvanced Member

Liuka2012 has a spectacular aura aboutLiuka2012 has a spectacular aura about

I just got diagnosed today with Adult ADD. It's a bittersweet setting for me. It feel's great after all these years to be able to understand what is wrong with me and find a way to get help to feel better.

On the other hand I also feel a bit embarrased because of it. My family teased me a little bit because I have it. I mean they don't anymore but that kind of left mark on me.

But, I am glad to finally get to meet many new doctor's who are specialized in this area. I also have a cognitive neurological disorder and a learning disability on top of this.
Sponsored Links