ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-05, 04:25 PM

Crisgo79 is on a distinguished road
Finally finished a book

Hello again. I know it has been a long time. I have been on a soul searching mission. Been working really hard that I have not had much time to really be online. I have been busy making a book on my life and how I have overcome things. It is kind of a coming of age thing. I know in the past I have had some mindless rants about what I think of the school system and how angry I am. Well I finally took all that anger and channeled it into a book. 179 pages of it. Anyone know of any publishers I could probably hit up? This is an A.D.D related story and I tackle such issues as medications, labeling, school budgets and accomodations. I also am looking into other topics I could pursue. I am thinking of making a book about medicating if this book becomes a reality and then I am thinking of touching upon other topics. Keep in mind the book is still in draft format and I would be happy to send anyone a copy of it.

Chris