ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-13, 06:44 PM
Jr Member

ssteve6 will become famous soon enough
posting replies..

dumb question..

what's the difference between 'post reply' and 'quick reply' ?
I'm assuming to reply to a thread I chose 'post reply' button at the bottom of the page, correct?

" Limits are like fears.. often just an illusion "
Old 10-06-13, 07:25 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,691 Times in 10,955 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: posting replies..

When you use the quick reply button, you get a basic reply box without any of the
bells and whistles like smiley faces. When you use the post reply button, you get
all of that. Same thing with using the quote button - it gives you the advanced
reply box.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
ssteve6 (10-06-13)
Old 10-06-13, 08:52 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,952 Times in 9,009 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: posting replies..

With both of them, your reply goes to the correct place and is shown in the same way. What Lunacie said is the only important difference between them.

Most of the time I just use the quick reply; you can get a basic smiley (that comes out in colour) just by typing a : and then a ) right next to it. (If I had typed them together, then it would have automatically converted to a smiley and you wouldn't have seen what I typed)
Sponsored Links