ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-13, 04:08 PM

dainger is on a distinguished road
Dain Illinois

Hello everyone! I have been diagnosed since I was in 3rd grade and now I am a semester away from finishing college. It is insane to think of all the time that has passed since I learned why I was a little different. I have had a very bumpy journey with ADHD, but then again who hasn't? Overall, though, it has made me the person I am today and I am thankful for that. Even with all the problems I have had I have been able to find, a career that I enjoy, friends to share common interests, a business partner to start our own business after college, and had many opportunities along the way. Looking back at the hard work I put in to get me here makes me wonder how I ever made it this far. Sure, I feel like I have been hanging on, riding out this wild ride of a life hanging on a thread but I have stayed hanging on. I want to get better and better, slowly fixing certain things about my life so that they become manageable instead of just another issue to deal with.

I hope that I can use this forum as a support group, talking with people that have the same issues as me. I am excited to start posting and starting conversations with everyone on here.

Thanks for reading and ADHD ON!