ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-08, 02:51 PM

pepekaliwete is on a distinguished road
Re: David - Texas, USA

hello david! i'm from the houston area also. i joined this forum to mainly to gather information and hopefully share some about ADD. my son is 9 years old and had been diagnosed with ADD 3 yrs ago. if you have any suggestions at all or know of any of any workshops, events in and around the houston area, i'd surely appreciate it. thanks!
Old 02-05-08, 12:37 PM

redanner is on a distinguished road

Hey David from Texas!
Old 02-05-08, 01:31 PM
Jumping.. In slow motion

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold

Hi Redanner from Illinois!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-09, 07:41 PM

Wild will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
My name is David Frisk and I am one of the administrators here at ADDforums. I currently live in College Station, Texas – USA but have spent most of my life in and around the Houston area. I have been dealing with the effects of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder all of my life and I have come to the conclusion many times that it is both a blessing and a curse.

Today, at the age of 29, I am going back to College again to finish up where I left off. I consider myself an entrepreneur and have a number of business ventures going which I plan to continue with while I go back in school thanks to the technology available today.
My educational career has been up and down. Like most people with ADD/ADHD, I excel in subjects and things that I like, and throw to the wind things I don’t have much interest in. This was especially the case when I was in high school and not on any medication. Over the years I have learned patience and coping skills but still find it a challenge to stay focused in things that don’t interest me.

One of my hobbies is web site & community design. I’ve had a hand in designing a number of communities that are related to hobbies and interests I have but just recently realized there isn’t anything in the way of high-end discussion forum based communities for Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder, something I deal with personally on a daily basis. So, I have spent some time and money to build what I believe will be a community without borders where anyone seeking information, support and answers can find what they are looking for.

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you as OUR community grows and will share my experiences as much as I can.

Have a good one,
David

---

David posted above:

One of my hobbies is web site & community design. I’ve had a hand in designing a number of communities that are related to hobbies and interests I have but just recently realized there isn’t anything in the way of high-end discussion forum based communities for Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder, something I deal with personally on a daily basis. So, I have spent some time and money to build what I believe will be a community without borders where anyone seeking information, support and answers can find what they are looking for.

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you as OUR community grows and will share my experiences as much as I can.

Have a good one,
David

---

Dear David Frisk,

You have a wonderful forum:

http://www.addforums.com/

Thank you for inventing it.

Sacramento, California, USA

Last edited by livinginchaos; 12-27-09 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: removed outside forum links and full name for privacy
Old 05-09-10, 02:44 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,891 Times in 2,968 Posts
meridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post

Dear David Frisk,

You have a wonderful forum:

http://www.addforums.com/

Thank you for inventing it.
I agree. This site has been a huge boon to me since my dx half a year ago (I found this place came here within days of that dx).

Thank you, David, for doing something which has positively impacted my life and the lives of tens of thousands of others.

Drop in and say "H"i once in a while.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

“Would you deny for others what you demand for yourself?” – U2

“The future ain't what it used to be.” – Yogi
Old 05-21-10, 04:24 AM
ADDvanced Member

BJC81 will become famous soon enough

Hay David! and welcome!
Old 12-11-15, 01:20 PM

Khamy25 is just really niceKhamy25 is just really niceKhamy25 is just really niceKhamy25 is just really nice

Hi,

Thanks a lot David for the creation of this forum and big thanks also for his team! You're doing a great job!

I apologize for my weird writing I'm French .