ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-17, 06:54 PM
ADDvanced Member

Quiescent has a spectacular aura aboutQuiescent has a spectacular aura about
Not so new but my diagnosis is

Hi I was actually diagnosed with ADHD when I was 5 going on 6 ever since then I've been through occupational therapy and other types of therapies and medications and now they have diagnosed with type 2 Asperger's. My MRI may show that I have MS but I'm not totally sure until I see a neurologist about it although it is the type of MRI that can show that kind of thing. I have talked to other professionals besides ones that are local. I have posturing episodes where my muscles stiffen and contract and I make weird movements with my hands and extremities. They're not seizures but they are sort of related to the MS it would be more like dystonia. Though I do get the tingling every once in awhile. I like a lot of things and have very many interests I like music I like art I like science and I like things on the freaky side of science. I make music and my musician​ name is kelpalots. I also make fractal art. I have put these two aside for later when I sort out all my problems finally and I'm at peace with myself. It's been really difficult since I've had hallucinations and trying to understand where it came from. Though I do have PTSD and other anxiety disorders. I also have sensory processing disorder and a sensitivity to antipsychotics that make me have adverse side effects from them. Every day is really rough even if I use medication. I'm here I guess because I want to have friends and people who understand me not people who are going to judge me and treat me like trash.

- "There will always be something better out there, so if you want to wait for something better, you will always be waiting" - Me

- "Negative thoughts, words, and paths are only noise for the signal for our brains. Just like the Signal to Noise ratio is for sound devices, the more noise we have, the less signal we have." - Me
The Following User Says Thank You to Quiescent For This Useful Post:
namazu (05-27-17)