ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-17, 05:24 PM

blue592 is on a distinguished road
won't let me post

I keep getting this page when I try to post in the adderall forum

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 176160768 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/addforum/public_html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 250

I didn't think my post was that long. What should I do?
The Following User Says Thank You to blue592 For This Useful Post:
namazu (07-02-17)
Old 07-02-17, 06:32 PM
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator

Thanked 18,726 Times in 9,272 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: won't let me post

The forum software is old and somewhat glitchy, and we are all waiting for the day when David (the site owner and the only one with permissions) will upgrade it. Until then, these things sometimes happen.

Sometimes including pictures in posts can push them over some length limit. If your post included a picture or something else pasted in, try re-writing the post without it and see if that helps.

Other times, there's really no good explanation, and if you try again in 20 minutes or an hour, it'll work fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience -- those of us who've been around a while know it all too well!