ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-17, 05:30 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,198 Times in 12,810 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

goodnight, everyone
Old 10-01-17, 05:37 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,397 Times in 11,935 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Goodnight special stef
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
Old 10-01-17, 09:54 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

While sitting in a restaurant dining with a friend earlier, my Fitbit went off for the 10,000th step of the day... while I was drinking a margarita.
aeon (10-01-17), Little Missy (10-01-17), stef (10-04-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-17, 04:43 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Goodnight wonderfulliest forum
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-03-17), Lunacie (10-03-17)
Old 10-03-17, 07:03 PM

Thanked 3,952 Times in 1,932 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

What you didn't realize Oh band students of mine: the day you first brought your instrument home is the day you SOLD YOUR SOUL TO ME.
YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE.
[Or at least I'll make it really REALLY REALLY hard to quit.]
MWAHAHAHAHAHA-**Cough splutter** ahaha. ahem.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-04-17), hutchie0109 (10-04-17), Little Missy (10-04-17), Lunacie (10-03-17), stef (10-04-17)
Old 10-04-17, 09:07 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 19,580 Times in 10,420 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey405 View Post
While sitting in a restaurant dining with a friend earlier, my Fitbit went off for the 10,000th step of the day... while I was drinking a margarita.
I love this SO much. I read it to LOL, who rarely laughs, and she laughed.

Then she resumed looking at her feet and pummeling me to find other newsworthy bits.

This job wears me out.

I better put on some mascara for my favourite Meals on Wheels guy. Old and feeble, I have no idea their desire to deliver food sans pay. He probably can't see either.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-04-17), Smokey405 (10-05-17), stef (10-04-17)
Old 10-05-17, 02:54 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Full Mooner Tonight!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-05-17), stef (10-05-17)
Old 10-05-17, 03:16 PM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 2,826 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

fjweofwepofjwepofpiwejdopwejdpoweidweifdweiofhweui pfhweuipfhweuifhweuifhuwehfuwehpfu
Old 10-05-17, 08:41 PM

I'm exhausted and The Bid Doggie is spending the weekend plus I don't know how many days.

Found out I'm allergic to Teva Adderall because of the saccharin. Sandoz please come home!
He's ordering Dex but I don't know which one...

0h, I'm just too tired.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17)
Old 10-05-17, 08:51 PM

Thanked 23,929 Times in 11,074 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I'm exhausted and The Bid Doggie is spending the weekend plus I don't know how many days.

Found out I'm allergic to Teva Adderall because of the saccharin. Sandoz please come home!
He's ordering Dex but I don't know which one...

0h, I'm just too tired.
How did you find out that it was the saccharin that you're allergic to?

I had a bad allergic reaction to Propranolol years ago and refused to ever take
another beta blocker (anything ending in 'olol) and was pretty well freaked to
try any new meds after that happened. But I don't have a clue what caused
the allergic reaction.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17)
Old 10-05-17, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
How did you find out that it was the saccharin that you're allergic to?

I had a bad allergic reaction to Propranolol years ago and refused to ever take
another beta blocker (anything ending in 'olol) and was pretty well freaked to
try any new meds after that happened. But I don't have a clue what caused
the allergic reaction.
trouble breathing, unable to urinate, rashes, headache that never goes away...druggist said it turns into a sulfonamide, very allergic to those.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17)
Old 10-06-17, 10:17 AM

Thanked 12,851 Times in 5,707 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
I had a bad allergic reaction to Propranolol years ago and refused to ever take another beta blocker (anything ending in 'olol) and was pretty well freaked to try any new meds after that happened. But I don't have a clue what caused the allergic reaction.
Years ago I was given Metoprolol in the hospital. I wasn’t allergic to it, but the sensation in my heart was so unpleasant it triggered a panic attack and I was so agitated they ended up giving me a shot of lorazepam in the bum, which chilled me right out, and greatly lessened the weird sensation.

Beta blockers for anxiety? Ha! As if!

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (10-06-17), Lunacie (10-06-17)
Old 10-06-17, 12:36 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Years ago I was given Metoprolol in the hospital. I wasn’t allergic to it, but the sensation in my heart was so unpleasant it triggered a panic attack and I was so agitated they ended up giving me a shot of lorazepam in the bum, which chilled me right out, and greatly lessened the weird sensation.

Beta blockers for anxiety? Ha! As if!

Cheers,
Ian
That sounds rather like what epinephrine (novacaine or any -caine) does to me.

My reaction to the propranolol was a rash, followed the next day by swelling
of the tongue and throat. The reaction to the propranolol took two weeks to
happen. The reaction to the epinephrine is within minutes.

Which makes me very leery of ever needing to use an EpiPen or anything like
that. When an allergy took me to the ER last year I was given 3 Benedryl and
2 cortisone pills.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
aeon (10-06-17)
Old 10-06-17, 04:32 PM

*silently squees* Ebony came onto my lap for literally one second just now

I didn't move and Ebony decided that lap isn't snuggly place so jumped straight down again after pausing for a second to think about snuggling down

despite having a crappy week the rest of the week Ebony doing this has turned my week round
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (10-06-17), Lunacie (10-06-17)
Old 10-06-17, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
*silently squees* Ebony came onto my lap for literally one second just now

I didn't move and Ebony decided that lap isn't snuggly place so jumped straight down again after pausing for a second to think about snuggling down

despite having a crappy week the rest of the week Ebony doing this has turned my week round
That is awesome! Hope she decides it's a safe and happy place to snuggle.

I'm waiting for Daisy Dove to decide I can hold her safely and happily. Right
now she prefers to hang out on my headboard. I don't even have the curtain
open today, she's just hanging out with me and the chichuhua's who are nap-
ping like the yin-yang symbol. (black and tan)

midnightstar (10-06-17)