ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-17, 07:40 AM

allangau is on a distinguished road
How many years on meds ?

Hello everybody i write this post because i would say that im a little bit scared of the fact that i took methylphenidate and adderall for 13 year in a row (6 year old to 20) now im 25 years old and im scared of getting a neurodenerative disease like parkinson or something like that so i was wondering how many of you took adhd drug for more than 10 years in a row in your life ? What was your starting age ? and at which age did you stop taking them ? And how old are you right now ? I think about that fact every day and its killing me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allangau For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-06-17), PoppnNSailinMan (10-10-17)