ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-17, 09:38 AM

FlipperTheWhale will become famous soon enough
How do you react

Have you ever been trapped by someone that talks non-stop and with way too much detail. They are usually interesting, which is how I get sucked in. Then they just spin it until I want to run out of the room. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack the last time this happened to me. I was on the verge of bolting out of the room.

I do not deal with this situation very well. Anybody else?