ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Non-ADD Partner Support
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Non-ADD Partner Support This is a support forum for non-ADD partners, spouses, and significant others offering feedback from both the ADD and non-ADD perspectives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-17, 04:22 PM
Jr Member

SuperP is on a distinguished road
Re: Do I need to label him?

Thank you ToneTone, I agree with everything you said. Its very hard for me to say no. I can say goodbye, but saying No, or expressing anger is very difficult...I have a hard time with protecting my boundaries...or having boundaries.Thank you everyone for taking the time to read, your responses help me so much...hopefully I will stick with therapy and learn to say no....get out of bad situations before they become worse.
Sponsored Links