ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Bipolar
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-17, 08:08 AM

MindBlind is a jewel in the roughMindBlind is a jewel in the roughMindBlind is a jewel in the rough
Suspected Bipolar 2. Feeling really stupid.

Last year I was diagnosed with ADHD and I think itís an accurate diagnosis. However due to my mood swings over the years and antidepressants needing to be switched and adjusted, Iím seriously suspecting that I might have Bipolar 2. Iím not sure about that. I feel stupid because the ADHD diagnosis took so long to get assessed for and people invested a lot of time and effort into helping me but Iím still not functioning. Iím worried that if I bring up Bipolar that theyíll think Iím just shopping for a diagnosis. I donít know what to do right now. Maybe keep a mood chart?