ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH ADD/ADHD > Primary & Secondary Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Primary & Secondary Education This forum is for parents to discuss issues related to their children's education and AD/HD.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-18, 08:37 AM
Forum Guru

Caco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud ofCaco3girl has much to be proud of
Re: Newly diagnosed 11 year old

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post
The school may not be able to test for dysgraphia, but they should be able to assess for writing and reading fluency, both of which have the ability to impact learning in the school environment. It is difficult but not impossible to get an IEP for ADHD.
I've received an IEP for ADHD for both my kids under the OHI (Otherwise Health impaired) clause of the IEP rules.

I wish Dihard would give us an update