ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-18, 02:36 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,588 Times in 13,341 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

s psycho, hoping for a fast recovery for your dad
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-05-18)
Old 01-02-18, 02:44 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,072 Times in 7,249 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you and your father the best Psycho.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-02-18)
Old 01-02-18, 02:59 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,093 Times in 7,516 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
Wishing you and your father the best Psycho.

Thank you hounds .

He's getting a scan of his heart here soon to see if they can put another stint in...if so, they'll do that and he should be able to leave tomorrow...if stints wont work, we'll go from there with what to do next.

I'll be back later once I know more.

P.S.
I feel like an attention hog here.
Then again...I am glad for it now that I think about. I do appreciate the support guys <3.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (01-02-18), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), Fuzzy12 (01-02-18), Greyhound1 (01-02-18), Lunacie (01-02-18), midnightstar (01-02-18), WhiteOwl (01-03-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-18, 04:08 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,132 Times in 13,884 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Thank you hounds .

He's getting a scan of his heart here soon to see if they can put another stint in...if so, they'll do that and he should be able to leave tomorrow...if stints wont work, we'll go from there with what to do next.

I'll be back later once I know more.

P.S.
Then again...I am glad for it now that I think about. I do appreciate the support guys <3.
Please keep updating. You are not an attention hog and I'd like to know if your dad will be able to have a stent or not. I don't know much so I don't know what's better really but it sounds like he's in good hands.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (01-02-18), Lunacie (01-02-18), psychopathetic (01-02-18)
Old 01-02-18, 09:44 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I've never felt that way about you.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-02-18), psychopathetic (01-02-18)
Old 01-02-18, 10:52 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,093 Times in 7,516 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

They were able to put another stint in...but it's not enough. They need to run a stress test soon (not today) to if a big part of his heart is still working...if it is, there's some sort of fancy surgery they want to try to increase blood flow to that part of the heart.

They want him at the hospital for at least a few more days now. I'm glad for that.

Doc said he's certian my dad will have another heart attack within the next few days without being here.
He also estimates that his heart is only working at about 25%.

I asked the doc if my dad's in danger of dieing...even here at the hospital. He was certian.

I don't think he's gonna die of course. We're back at his room again and he's sleeping.

So much **** has come to light over the last few days with my dad though. I'm tired ...not sure i can deal with his toxic much longer.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-02-18), Lunacie (01-02-18)
Old 01-03-18, 07:07 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,275 Times in 14,937 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Take care of yourself psycho. You are no good to your dad if you dont. Dont feel like you have to live at the hospital, take breaks. Your dad is in the best place he can be at the moment.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-03-18), Lunacie (01-03-18), psychopathetic (01-05-18)
Old 01-03-18, 07:10 AM

Thanked 30,132 Times in 13,884 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Take care of yourself psycho. You are no good to your dad if you dont. Dont feel like you have to live at the hospital, take breaks. Your dad is in the best place he can be at the moment.
Yes great advice. Do take breaks.
Old 01-03-18, 08:35 AM

Thanked 14,556 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Rick Hall has died.

It's the end of an age.

But Muscle Shoals lives forever.

Respect Forever Burning,
Ian
Little Missy (01-03-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 08:38 AM

Thanked 21,417 Times in 11,485 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Rick Hall has died.

It's the end of an age.

But Muscle Shoals lives forever.

Respect Forever Burning,
Ian
I'm too weak to fuss.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 09:47 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

Kids are competing for title of whiniest and most annoying child, and who can make mom explode first. Wish a UFO would come by and beam me up. Or them!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), Little Missy (01-03-18), psychopathetic (01-05-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 09:48 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The reason is that I already laced up my jackboots at 2 am and I'm in a flannel shirt and a great Scottish shawl collared cardigan. No jeans. I don't want to take anything off and have to put it back on again. This way I could just put on some jeans.

Oh God. I better put some mascara on.

If I really got down I could just rip it all off and shower, emerging clean and sick. Could be good.

I want to take a nap.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), psychopathetic (01-05-18), stef (01-03-18), WhiteOwl (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOwl View Post
Kids are competing for title of whiniest and most annoying child, and who can make mom explode first. Wish a UFO would come by and beam me up. Or them!
Grab a flyswatter or a yardstick and wave it around authoritatively like my mum used to do. No hitting, just waving with gusto.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), psychopathetic (01-05-18), stef (01-03-18), WhiteOwl (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I'm too weak to fuss.
Sounds like a line to a familiar song.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 09:54 AM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 20,604 Times in 10,357 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Sounds like a line to a familiar song.
"Ain't too proud to beg"?

Hie thee to the doctor!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), Little Missy (01-03-18), stef (01-03-18)
Closed Thread