ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-17, 11:23 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,353 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of
Re: Your ADD moment for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Good to see ya Nuts!
Good to "see" you as well, LM. Reading your posts or some dialogue w/ you puts a smile on my face. :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), Little Missy (12-31-17)
Old 12-31-17, 11:27 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,378 Times in 11,465 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
Good to "see" you as well, LM. Reading your posts or some dialogue w/ you puts a smile on my face. :-)
I gottsta start my ride, down to -10 now, and kick off the wheel wells with ruining my purty toes.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-31-17), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18)
Old 12-31-17, 11:47 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,353 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
No, LOL was mean and the other chick quit.

I can not get a generic anything here that actually is what it is supposed to be. All the good brands are out until after the new year.

I've never experienced an Adderall shortage and Dex is making me mean and morose. Anything else???!!!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE. In fact knowing you I cannot believe anything other than sweet and witty. >.> <.<

Sorry to hear about no Adderall and the effects of Dex on you. Hope it resolves soon. (Listening to Rock Lobster atm and head is bobbin'.)

I know you have been doing this long enough, but any chance the difference for you is that the dex has more "amphetamine" in it on a mg basis than adderall? MAYBE cutting back on the dex may help you weather this. If I did the math right 8.5mg dex has the same "amphetamine" content as 10mg Adderall. If you factor in that the Dextro isomer may treat your symptoms "better" it would further increase the difference between Dex and Adderall.

AEON PLS CORRECT ME IF I GOT THIS WRONG.

-LN
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-31-17), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), Little Missy (12-31-17), stef (01-01-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-17, 01:16 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

10 mg dex tabs I break them in half. Yes, it work but Adderall is better. It seems to cause all the muscles in my body to ache terribly.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-31-17), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), stef (01-01-18)
Old 12-31-17, 02:07 PM

MOW in 30 minute, Frisbee Crab Cakes in bed with Hallmark XMas movies and Me, well, burrito myself into Aragon on my couch.

aeon (12-31-17), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), stef (01-01-18)
Old 01-01-18, 04:26 AM
ADDvanced Member

Ronelh has disabled reputation

I’m currently staying in a guest house (like a small hotel, kinda), and I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast, then headed back to my room, key in hand. Jiggled the handle and tugged the door... hey, why won’t it open?? Oops, because I haven’t unlocked the door yet. The key is still in my hand. :-/

By the way, this thread really should be stuck to the top of the board. It’s very useful as an outlet for my daily little ADHD frustrations.
aeon (01-01-18), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), Little Missy (01-01-18), stef (01-01-18)
Old 01-01-18, 05:44 AM

Thanked 30,102 Times in 13,875 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Called up an old friend of mine to wish her a happy new year. She asked me if I wanted to speak to her brother and I asked "which one?". She has two brothers but one of them died a few years ago....which I knew...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-01-18), Fraser_0762 (01-01-18), Greyhound1 (01-01-18), Little Missy (01-01-18), stef (01-01-18)
Old 01-01-18, 09:12 AM

huh...all of the chatty wasn't even in the right thread.

or maybe it was

aeon (01-01-18), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), Greyhound1 (01-01-18)
Old 01-01-18, 11:37 AM

Thanked 27,017 Times in 13,121 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking things up on amazon, i put them all in the " basket' instead of wish list; i wanted to order one item (slippers ) and ended up clicking and ordering everything

I didn't realize you could easily cancel orders so easily. whew.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-01-18), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), Greyhound1 (01-01-18), Little Missy (01-01-18), Ronelh (01-01-18)
Old 01-02-18, 08:58 AM
Jr Member

Padawan is on a distinguished road

As someone very new (at age 53) to realizing I have ADHD, I'm finding that it's healing to be able to laugh at these moments. Thank you. Mine is that right after Christmas I received in the mail an issue of a magazine I love and wondered who gave me a gift subscription. My husband said he didn't, so I started thinking of who might know I like this particular magazine. I searched the title in my email hoard in case I missed a gift message, only to see that I'd bought it for myself about a month ago. My husband said I was my own Secret Santa.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Padawan For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-02-18), Fraser_0762 (01-02-18), Fuzzy12 (01-02-18), Little Nut (01-04-18), Ronelh (01-02-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 02:12 PM

Thanked 27,017 Times in 13,121 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I have this little coffeemaker, it has a metallic travel mug type thing rather than a glass recipient; and so I made myself a lovely cup of hot, fresh...water this morning.
Forgot to add the coffee
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), DeClutter (01-04-18), Fuzzy12 (01-03-18), Little Missy (01-03-18), Little Nut (01-04-18), Padawan (01-03-18), Ronelh (01-03-18)
Old 01-04-18, 02:07 PM
ADDvanced Member

Went to the store today with the specific intention of buying bread to go with my leftover hot dogs, since I had forgotten to get any bread yesterday. I didnít write it down because I told myself surely Iíd remember it, since it was the only important item I needed. I told myself it didnít matter if I got anything else as long as I got the bread.

When I got back to where Iím staying, I had chips, juice, eggs, apples, yoghurt... and no bread.

I gave up and ate my hot dogs plain.
stef (01-04-18)
Old 02-02-18, 01:42 PM
ADDvanced Member

Wrote a note to myself to fill up the generator in the morning (I do not have city power so I have to run a generator frequently), and set it by my place at the table so I wouldn't miss seeing it in the morning. Then I congratulated myself on having put a good reminder for myself. Setting notes on the table usually works well for me.

The next morning, I sat down to breakfast, set the reminder note aside ... and promptly forgot all about it. Arrgh, no system is fool-proof! Or maybe I should say, ADD-proof.
Fuzzy12 (02-02-18), Little Nut (02-03-18)
Old 02-09-18, 03:09 PM
Contributor

eats_mice is just really niceeats_mice is just really niceeats_mice is just really niceeats_mice is just really nice

Went to the gas station with my sister. She said, "you pump, I pay". She wanted me to put in $10. I put the thing in the thing, and then decided to check my email while I waited for the gas to pump. A few seconds later, I had put in $25 of gas. Oops.

You say I'm weird? Well, I grew up next to a power
plant, what's your excuse?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eats_mice For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-09-18), Fuzzy12 (02-09-18), Ronelh (02-10-18)
Old 02-09-18, 04:03 PM

Thanked 1,561 Times in 861 Posts
finallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond reputefinallyfound10 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to a grocery store that I wasn't too familiar but familiar enough that it shouldn't have taken me as long as it did as I went in circles a few times.

I had things sitting by my car keys to take with me and forgot all of them including my glasses.

Sigh.....
Shame derives it's power from being unspeakable.
Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.
Shame cannot survive being spoken. It can't survive empathy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finallyfound10 For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-09-18), Fuzzy12 (02-09-18)