ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-18, 12:06 AM

O’shea86 is on a distinguished road
ADD Linked With RMD

Hello,
I am curious if anyone out there has a diagnosis of ADD and RMD (Rythmic Movement Disorder). Also known as head banging, head rolling, etc...
I have been told RMD is an increase in brain activity which causes arms and legs to be more active at night and I’ve read that in a lot of ADD studies, many people struggle to fall sleep or stay asleep. I have RMD and I strongly feel that I have ADD based on my symptoms. Anyone with RMD out there who can shed some light on the matter? Thank you.