ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Other Co-Existing Conditions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-18, 02:29 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 21,940 Times in 12,950 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Safety

Am I safe on here

Does anyone mean me harm?
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

Old 02-26-18, 04:08 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,401 Times in 11,803 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safety

I can't think of anyone on this forum who doesn't like you, and respect you.

Here's some advice I've read that may be worth trying that can help you put
things in perspective:

If you get depressed from the little voice in your head saying awful things to you,
or nagging you about whatever, try giving that voice a face ...
maybe the face of a politician that seems to lie about everything.

Would you listen to that voice if it were coming from that politician's mouth?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me

Last edited by namazu; 03-01-18 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: To avoid further politicial discussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (02-26-18)
Old 02-26-18, 04:09 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

seeing his face would give me nightmares for the next 10 years

Maybe he's remote controlling Ebony to be poorly for some reason best known to himself

she had another suspected fit this morning, didn't recognise me or Tigger when I woke up it was already finished and she's not steady on her paws

Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-18, 04:15 PM

Or maybe batfart ratbreath ex is making her have her fits, remote controlling her

Old 02-26-18, 04:18 PM

Ebony's abusers are scummy scumbags

Old 02-26-18, 04:20 PM

My ex is remote controlling Ebony's asthma and her suspected fits to kill her

Old 02-26-18, 04:24 PM

Thanked 25,401 Times in 11,803 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
My ex is remote controlling Ebony's asthma and her suspected fits to kill her
I don't believe for a moment that BatFart RatBreath has the focus or control
to be able to affect a creature that's as smart as a cat.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (02-26-18), psychopathetic (02-26-18)
Old 02-26-18, 04:26 PM

maybe he thinks if he kills her I'll go back to him

Old 02-26-18, 04:27 PM

I will never go back to ratface batfartbreath

Old 02-26-18, 04:29 PM

He is as scummy as Ebony's scummy scumbag abusers

Old 02-26-18, 05:39 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,297 Times in 7,110 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anyone here means you harm. Physically or emotionally.
It's possible that some people might not like you? I can't imagine who...but I do know that not everyone can like us. Like me for example...I just got a personality and sense of humor that can drive some people nutters lol. And I acknowledge that and accept it and move on from those people. There's plenty of others who DO like me.

If there are people you feel don't like you here...please don't let them hold you back or push you away. Not everyone can love my Mid-Mids...and that's okay! Just move right past them and focus on all those that DO love my Mid-Mids!

If your worry has nothing to do with the above...
Well I'm not sure what to tell you I'm not sure why you feel unsafe here.
I think this site has enough loving/caring/supportive people that it's a pretty darned safe place to be as far as opening up and being honest goes.

Personally I think you're safe. I've not seen anyone try to harm you here, and that you are liked by everyone. Like I said there might be someone out there on the forums that doesn't like you...but if there is, I certainly wouldn't know. Everyone seems to love you and enjoy your existence on these forums.

(((((((Precious Mids)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-26-18)
Old 02-26-18, 05:42 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,297 Times in 7,110 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

p.s.

ratface batfartbreath can go see himself to the nearest toilet and flush himself down it!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-26-18)
Old 02-26-18, 06:12 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,227 Times in 14,330 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Remember this and say it over and over if you have to: "What other people think of me is none of my business. Nobody can control me, I have control over what I say, do think and my actions. I will not allow anyone to hurt me because I am strong and have been through enough sh*t to know how not to put up with it. I am not a coward." A coward feels fear and hides. I have courage. Courage means you feel fear--but work your way through it anyway.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-26-18)
Old 02-26-18, 08:06 PM

Thanked 29,507 Times in 13,598 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

You are safe here. Even ratface can't hurt you or ebony or Tigger. Hope ebony feels better soon.