ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-18, 12:30 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,840 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

I'm sorry I.just couldn't find.it sarah.. I lovethe purge and saw movies but at same time they scare.me because its.so.close to.reality and.god knows there's nuts out there who'd try something evil like that.
Old 08-25-18, 04:30 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,226 Times in 7,579 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm on walmart's online photo center checking out what photos my mom had saved there...and she has the one album that is just so neat!

I'm not sure 100% what it is...but if I had to guess, I'm guessing that her neighbor''s little 7 or 8 year old girl had to take this little paper doll she'd colored in school around our town and take photos of him at these locations.
That's how many places my mom visited around town taking photos of that paper dude colored with brown hair, blue pants and an orange shirt.
From the 'Welcome to "Town Name" sgn, to a museum, a grocery store, to an idian pow-wow, to a nearby community college.

haha my mom put a lot of effort into this thing! The teacher (if that's what this was for like I'm thinking it is) must've been SO thrilled!!

And this is just such a great example on who my mom was for a lot of people. She was so giving! She would've wanted NOTHING in return for doing this. She would've flat out refused any money for gas or anything.
And she'd of been laughing and joking and listening to loud music and taking the kid out for an ice cream while running all over town...ust making it a really cool, really fun memory for that kid.
What a cool thing this kid will always have to remember!

And I still can't figure out how my mom had so much energy. She was always involved in doing activities. This would've just been 1 of many things she'd have going on.

Damn lol...what an incredible woman.
I miss her. I'm proud to have such a cool mom that so many loved.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-26-18), Fuzzy12 (08-25-18), Lunacie (08-25-18), midnightstar (08-25-18), stef (08-25-18)
Old 08-25-18, 06:14 PM

Thanked 25,979 Times in 12,123 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I'm sorry I.just couldn't find.it sarah.. I lovethe purge and saw movies but at same time they scare.me because its.so.close to.reality and.god knows there's nuts out there who'd try something evil like that.

Here's the really BIG one: http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...ighlight=faces

Here's the new one: http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...ighlight=faces

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-26-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-18, 09:55 PM

Thanked 10,840 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Gf fell asleep and bored as he'll as I have no.one to chat with..I don't want to hear myself think as the mental chatter gets me overwhelmed anymore
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-26-18)
Old 08-27-18, 02:43 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Gf fell asleep and bored as he'll as I have no.one to chat with..I don't want to hear myself think as the mental chatter gets me overwhelmed anymore
Listen to music

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
Old 09-08-18, 04:46 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I pretty much had like the greatest dream ever last night...lol

So there was a big angry T-Rex in my backyard and I was talking to my friends trying to figure out how in the heck we'd get it out of the yard.

Then my best friend...who just happened to be the movie star Jason Bateman

Was all like 'I have a plan! I know just what to do!!'
He then runs inside of the house, and a few moments later...he comes running out...wearing one of those ridiculous t-rex costumes haha...

He then runs into the backyard...and the angry t-rex immediatly takes notice and starts to run directly towards him...the angry t-rex thinks it's a female and he's looking to...ummm...get his 'primal' on with Jason.
lol I start laughing like no other...and then Jason freaks out...cause you know...there's a giant angry excited t-rex running directly towards him...so he (jason) starts running in the recidulous costume towards the house screaming "Bad idea! Bad idea! Bad idea!!!" haha.

I follow Jason and the angry T-Rex into the house...and the angry t-rex was attempting to do some very adult...non pg-13 things to poor Jason in his rediculous t-rex costume >.<''...Jason had a funny as heck look of complete defeat on his face...and I couldn't breath it was so freaking funny lmao.

But I mean...at least he got the angry T-Rex out of the backyard! xP

Okay so that was a long winded post...but dang...it was freaking hilarious! What a great dream!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (09-08-18), SashaBV (09-08-18)
Old 09-08-18, 06:51 AM

Thanked 5,021 Times in 2,184 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the Eagles play Collingwood in the preliminary finals. So far so good 21 to 9.
Old 09-08-18, 12:13 PM

benito is on a distinguished road

I must to study for an exam for next 30th, but here I am in the forum and doing other things instead of studying. Does it sound to you?

My meds

Morning: Vyvanse 50mg and effexor xr 75mg

night: Brintellix 20mg, lamictal 300mg, abilify 5mg, seroquel 200mg and clonazepam 0.5mg
The Following User Says Thank You to benito For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (09-08-18)
Old 09-08-18, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benito View Post
I must to study for an exam for next 30th, but here I am in the forum and doing other things instead of studying. Does it sound to you?
Easily distracted? Procrastination? Leaving important things till the last minute?

...I think you're on the wrong forums.
This is an ADHD forum. We're immune to such things!

I'm only kidding! hehe

What subject is the exam for? Is it something of any interest to you?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 09-09-18, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Easily distracted? Procrastination? Leaving important things till the last minute?

...I think you're on the wrong forums.
This is an ADHD forum. We're immune to such things!

I'm only kidding! hehe

What subject is the exam for? Is it something of any interest to you?

It's for a job as a caretaker in a hospital. I am currently working in maintenance at the hospital, but I want to have another plan just in case. I can not sit still and get into several things that then overwhelm me

My meds

night: Brintellix 20mg, lamictal 300mg, abilify 5mg, seroquel 200mg and clonazepam 0.5mg
psychopathetic (09-09-18)
Old 09-11-18, 03:15 AM

Want to talk about this a bit, but not enough to start a thread on it just yet. Nothing is set in stone yet.

But...my dad moved less than a year ago 550 miles away to go live with his mom. She owns her house...though she still has to pay about $500 a month according to my dad for stuff like utilities, insurance and taxes ($500 seems super expensive to me considering she owns the place. Does this seem about right to any of you who own your own home?).

Anyhow, she's getting up their in age and has started to speak to my dad about her will...she'll be leaving her home to him when she passes.

So...he's hoping that I'll come live with him when my grandma passes.

It also looks highly likely that I'll be left with the home once my dad himself passes...which I truly hope is many, MANY years away.

It is something I'm considering. I've really had no intetest at all in moving with my dad...but then again, I've got nothing really going for me here in my town either.
I'm unemployed and receiving social security disability...and that income will follow me no matter where I move.
I also only have a few friends here in this town, and I'm really not even very close to any of them. I do have a grandma and grandpa that live here...but we don't really have any contact with each other (I've only spoken with them I think 2 times since my mom's passed away. Neither of them have attempted to reach out to me in anyway (they are SUPER strict and I think secretly they want nothing to do with me because I'm not part of the church).

So...it's not like I'm leaving a whole heck of a lot behind.

I do hope to get a job I may well love here shortly in this town though. If I can actually last with the job, that might make the decision much more complicated.

I do have major concerns though.
My dad isn't much fun to be around. He's the kind of guy who steps into a room, and immediately sucks the fun out of the air. He just has this way about him. Like he's just super down and everything according to him sucks and there's no joy in life...life is only a drag and then you die. And I can almost physically feel that mood of his...and it just drags me down!
That and there's always this tension I feel...all this balled up anxiety. I have to be very careful on what I say and do around him. I'm always trying to make him happy...so I always have to be cheerful around him. It's exhausting...especially because sometime his mood seems to switch out of nowhere...where one minute he's all cool and okay to be around. Then he turns into a grump and wants absolutely nothing to do with me. And it's like...WTF?? :angry:

I've also always got to be on guard and careful with what I dislose to him. I have to work very hard not to be overly personal and confident with hm...because when I do disclose personal and private things with him...even though in that moment he might seem very cool with it...he WILL turn around one day and use it against me just to freaking hurt me. Just to be a bully. And he'll often do it publicly...meanly say things I told him in confidence in front of people he knows I don't want to know what I said...just to be a jerk and make himself feel all high and mighty.

I love my dad. He's just not a good friend. He's not fun to be around, and I don't much like the idea of ever living with him again.

So i don't know.
It is a possible option to me in the future.
Just something I'm thinking about in the back of my mind.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by midnightstar; 09-11-18 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: see PM
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (09-11-18)
Old 09-11-18, 04:11 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,385 Times in 15,000 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Psycho-
I think your mental health is more important. I dont know if you will be happy living with him no matter how hard things are in your town.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (09-11-18), psychopathetic (09-11-18)
Old 09-11-18, 04:27 AM

Psycho, I suggest you make two lists (A and B) and write on the list A positive things to stay in your city and list B the negative things of staying in your city. Then make the same lists (positive-negative) for the situation "go with your father". You must score 0-10 each item and see the result of each of the lists. In this way you will have a global vision of the two situations and you can make a better decision. I hope I've helped.

My meds

psychopathetic (09-11-18)
Old 09-11-18, 10:27 PM

Thanked 25,979 Times in 12,123 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Woo Hoo!

[IMG]fireworks-animation[/IMG]

The National Fireworks Association is having their annual convention in Wichita,
and came to our park in a little suburb to have their displays!

Every night this week from 8:30 to 10:30. Awesome fireworks displays!
For free!

Too bad we had to come home and put Nove to bed at 9 pm.
But we got to see one companies amazing creshendo ...
I swear it lasted 5 minutes! Loved it.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (09-12-18), psychopathetic (09-11-18)
Old 09-12-18, 01:11 PM

Thanked 5,752 Times in 2,462 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like my mental health facility can't miss me yet. In 1.5 weeks I'll be finishing therapy and they already offered me two opportunities. One is to help create a space for clients and ex-clients where they can meet for informal activities. The other is assisting one of the therapists who is going to give a mindfulness course.

I'm looking for a carreer as a mental health/addiction expert and I feel like those opportunities might really help me in reaching my goals.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (09-12-18), midnightstar (09-12-18), namazu (09-12-18), psychopathetic (09-12-18)