ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-18, 12:56 PM

italianstallion is on a distinguished road
What techniques do you use to read more effectively?

I have been trying to read more, but it is often so difficult whether it is something I have to read or am reading for fun. I constantly have to go back because I realize I have no idea what I read about the last couple pages and end up reading the same paragraph over and over. I am also a very slow reader and it takes forever to get through things.
The Following User Says Thank You to italianstallion For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (09-08-18)