ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-03, 10:29 PM
Jr Member

LM30 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Add: Adderall

Recently Have been able to recognize my Add challenge. It is noticable to all I encounter and all I encounter respond to this in different ways. Some simply say that I am UNBELIEVABLE! I worked in a caregiver role and my patients were aggitated that by simply turning around , I'd forget what I was doing-all the time. Some share responsibilities that are not their's in effort to help me. These are work associates. Others are crack the whip types that totally clashes with ADD , because it doesn't work. I can only change what I recognize and am willing to change. I did not want to admit attention deficit because it felt that something was wrong with me. I wanted to say something was wrong with situations , people , ain't nothin' wrong wit' me! it is an earnest challenge I am taking. I appreciate your correspondence there a million things I need to learn;Adult life is challenging and ADD is a just a part of this life "Not All Of It". My name is Linda. I work at Lowes. I am late in life child. one of seven. We are distant with one another. I am a new christian. I take Adderall 20mg beginning today. I am 30 yrs old. I have aging parents that need asisted living. I avoid stuff. I worry now but I am letting God do his work.
Old 11-09-03, 01:23 AM
Jr Member

LM30 is on a distinguished road
thanks all of you who viewed my intro. I have taken adderall three weeks and see improvent. goodluck everyone .
Old 11-09-03, 01:40 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,037 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Linda,

Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with us! Welcome to the ADD Forums

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-03, 11:48 PM
Banned

Wheel1975 is on a distinguished road
Hey. good to see you around.

I always wonder why it is better to obviously HAVE something wrong with us and SAY we don't have anything wrong with us.

I've worn glasses since 2nd grade. take them away I see a great deal less 20/400 20/800. So i have something wrong with my eyes. i sure rather have my glasses than claim there is "nothing wrong with my eyes" and be forced to give up my glasses to pull off the rousse!

Good luck with the meds!