ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-04, 08:35 PM
Banned

Wheel1975 is on a distinguished road
i don't have time to answer your specific questions in detail right now. i will return.

But i can say that the hearts of men take time and hard experience as the teacher, and i am impatient with myself and others in the reality of this...

Big vocabulary not with standing, i find it very difficult to communicate in words. They are cumbersome and so much more that i do not admire. And yet, in the hands of a genius poet, like Dr. Martin Luther King, they speak the message of the soul of God himself. And still hearts stay hard and even those that turn are stiffer than one might expect.

Being bitter is clear evidence of "wrong headedness" in my experience, and I am guilty of it, as are others IMHO.