ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-06, 10:07 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
Yep Tracy, that's exactly what I do. I just assume I'm guilty. Nice to know I'm not alone in the time-out corner.

(why do I suddenly feel like a house-elf?)
Old 04-11-06, 10:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

chameleon has disabled reputation
My husband is able to gaslight me all the time.
For instance, he might say, "You did TO agree to let me have another wife!"
I will declare that I think I would have remembered THAT.
Yet he'll continue with, "Remember? Last Tuesday I brought it up and you agreed!".
I try to think of last Tuesday.
I get nothing.
Was I even born yet last Tuesday?
He can see my resolve wavering, doubt clouding my thoughts.
He continues, "Yeah! And you said you'd LIKE it 'cause she could help you do the ironing! Remember?"
Wow, I think to myself, he remembers an entire conversation. It SOUNDS like a conversation. Maybe I DID forget....
He adds, "Jeez! You're so forgetful!"
Yup. That must be it.
I guess I did agree to it.
"Sorry for doubting you honey," I apologize.
Old 04-11-06, 10:29 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
Rofl!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-06, 11:25 PM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold
LOL..Cham , my kids do that to me all the time..

"don't you remember you promised you would take me on a holiday for my 17th birthday, WITH my friend?" "I told you I had a party LAST week" "you said we could go shopping this weekend" etc etc etc
I'm like..what the????

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 04-12-06, 09:54 AM

dormammau2008 has disabled reputation
lol id be worryed if id sleept with the post man laughs at self!!! nice to meet you so how was your school report then if it was anything like mine was ehehe....l.))) anyways lovely to meet you nice post as well bb dorm xx
Old 07-10-06, 03:29 PM

xstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of light
Warning NameWarning DescriptionWarning Points1 - First WarningUser has violated Forum Guidelines for the first time1Minor InfractionWarning to cease activity violating guidelines12- Second WarningUser has violated Forum Guidelines for the second time23 - Final WarningUser has violated Forum Guidelines, despite 2 warnings2Major InfractionMajor Infraction of Forum Guidelines3Immediate suspensionImmediate Account Suspension, Admins Notified.5

OMG are these my warning's i just found them in the quick links, have i done all this?
Old 07-10-06, 03:31 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,056 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
No. You'll receive an e-mail with a warning if you receive one. Those are examples of the warning levels.

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Old 07-10-06, 03:36 PM

xstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of lightxstarchildx is a glorious beacon of light
Oh thanks andrew i nearly had a heart attack, i thought i hadn't been reading stuff properly and had been messing up big time. thanks again for putting my mind at rest so fast
Old 07-10-06, 03:54 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,056 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
My pleasure

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Old 07-10-06, 08:41 PM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarchildx
Warning NameWarning DescriptionWarning Points1 - First WarningUser has violated Forum Guidelines for the first time1Minor InfractionWarning to cease activity violating guidelines12- Second WarningUser has violated Forum Guidelines for the second time23 - Final WarningUser has violated Forum Guidelines, despite 2 warnings2Major InfractionMajor Infraction of Forum Guidelines3Immediate suspensionImmediate Account Suspension, Admins Notified.5

OMG are these my warning's i just found them in the quick links, have i done all this?
LOL..I did exactly the same thing

CHINESE PROVERB