ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-07, 01:00 AM
Jr Member

!Matt! is on a distinguished road
Where has the ADD Adult forum gone?

I made a number of posts and even a thread in this forum over the last few weeks. I came back tonight to read repplys and the whole sections gone. I've searched but can't find them anywhere else and now I'm really frustrated... as I always get when things go wrong . Plus, I've been up all night as I took some menthol based throat soothing sweets for a dose of the flu I have and they seem to have had the same affect on my brain as cups of coffee. I'm exhausted but can't sleep. If only ->
Old 01-07-07, 01:03 AM
Forummarm

Thanked 7,828 Times in 2,435 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Well, the Adult Forum hasn't moved so I'm unsure as to why you can't see it but here's a link that should help

http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
Old 01-07-07, 01:15 AM
Jr Member

!Matt! is on a distinguished road
Oops, I didn't see that I needed to scroll down to get to the ADD Adult forum. I only saw the Male, Female and Household sections and thought the forum I was looking for was gone. I'm just too tired to focus properly.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-07, 01:29 AM
Forummarm

Thanked 7,828 Times in 2,435 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Not a problem...more than help to help

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.