ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-07, 10:39 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Lightbulb 3 Unrelated Questions

1st Question. Can I modify my user name? What I want to do may seem insignificant but instead of "-" between Odd-Scrooball I'd like to have it like this: "~" Odd~Scrooball. Can this be done from the other side of computer- if you know what I mean-or can I do it from this end and how?

2nd: I tried to add a Moderator's name to my buddy-list but was told name not found in member list. Can Moderators not be on Buddy-lists?

Also in "Posting Rules Box: Says I "may not post attachments". Also {IMG and HTML}codes are off. Can those be turned on? Thank You for all replies.

"Spiraling With That θddly Riveting Scrθθey Grθθθve"
If life is so Riveting-How come my A{D}HD makes me feel like Bθlting when I
Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-28-07, 11:11 AM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,056 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Answers...

1. Yes. Please contact an Administrator via Private Message

2. Yes. Check your spelling?

3. In certain sections of the forums these features are turned off.

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.