ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-07, 05:00 PM

Carrickfergus is on a distinguished road
"Too many images" error on post with no images?

Hi,

I'm trying to post a new topic to the General Parenting forum, but I keep getting an error:

You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code [img] tag and HTML tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

There are no images in my post or signature. It's a really long post. I thougt the problem might be autoformatting from when I typed it on Word, but I fixed all that and it's still giving me the error.

EDIT: It sort of fixed itself... Right after I posted this, I clicked back to the tab I had my other post open in, and it had deleted all the paragraphs to make it one long stream of text. I seperated the paragraphs where they ought to be and it let me post.

Last edited by Carrickfergus; 07-18-07 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Problem fixed itself.