ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-07, 06:11 PM
Extradimensional Moderator

HighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant future
Re: Reply To: Where are the Formatting Choices....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd~Scrooball View Post
Unfortunately I'm still unable to use any of the formatting tools.
Are there any other option available?
Using a different browser would help. I'm not sure if the editor is supposed to be compatible with Internet explorer 5 or not.

Other web browsers include Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com), Opera (http://www.opera.com), and Internet Explorer 6 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en).

Internet Explorer 6 should work on operating systems as far back as Windows 98. Firefox will also run on systems all the way back to Windows 98. I'm not sure about Opera.
Disclaimer: none of the posts on this forum should be taken as medical advice. Optimally, always seek the opinion of multiple experienced professionals, note any discrepancies, and use your best judgment, as well as research, to determine what is true, untrue, and neither (opinion).
Old 12-31-07, 09:37 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,056 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And while I got your attention: How do I find the URL to my album photos to use as a background in the Customize profile box? Thank~You in advance
Once you've uploaded the picture for your background into your ADDForums album, right click the image and copy the URL (link) of the image. Paste that into the appropriate space in your profile customization.

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Old 01-02-08, 12:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Talking Reply To: Where are the Formatting Choices....?

Hi Even though I still am unable to use the formatting tools and am frustrated I want you, Andrew, High Functioning, and livinginchaos to know how very much I have appreciated your help with this vexing problem. I will get my more computer savvy sister to help with upgrading my web browser as I've noticed there are minor glitches on other websites that have suggested upgrading my browser.:O
As so often happens my AD{H}D mind tends to glaze over anything I'm not familiar with or looks difficult to me! :O

Oh, Should I be able to see the little little yellow triangle ! point icon at the top of my posts...? Before upgrades icon wasn't visible and I can't add to Reutation points either.
And when I choose an image from my ADD forum album to use {Can I use one allready uploaded to album?}as my background I get an invalid background message. Where and how do I find the URL ?
Thank you for all your A++++++ help

"Spiraling With That θddly Riveting Scrθθey Grθθθve"
If life is so Riveting-How come my A{D}HD makes me feel like Bθlting when I
Scrθθ~up!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-08, 02:37 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the problems you're experiencing are all related. Please let us know when you've upgraded your browser and we'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this with you

Quote:
Hi Even though I still am unable to use the formatting tools and am frustrated I want you, Andrew, High Functioning, and livinginchaos to know how very much I have appreciated your help with this vexing problem. I will get my more computer savvy sister to help with upgrading my web browser as I've noticed there are minor glitches on other websites that have suggested upgrading my browser.:O
As so often happens my AD{H}D mind tends to glaze over anything I'm not familiar with or looks difficult to me! :O

Oh, Should I be able to see the little little yellow triangle ! point icon at the top of my posts...? Before upgrades icon wasn't visible and I can't add to Reutation points either.
And when I choose an image from my ADD forum album to use {Can I use one allready uploaded to album?}as my background I get an invalid background message. Where and how do I find the URL ?
Thank you for all your A++++++ help

Old 01-02-08, 03:06 PM

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of

Thank You I will. Since I can't.... could you, HighFunctioning and livinginchaos add a reputation point for each one of you from me In the what do you think of Username's post, I'd write: Extrememly Helpful, and Supportive for all 3 of you. Thank You!!!!

Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-02-08, 10:24 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Quote:
Thank You I will. Since I can't.... could you, HighFunctioning and livinginchaos add a reputation point for each one of you from me In the what do you think of Username's post, I'd write: Extrememly Helpful, and Supportive for all 3 of you. Thank You!!!!
That's not possible, but thank you We're glad to help!

Old 01-02-08, 11:40 PM

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are the Formatting Choices....?

you're too sweet, O~S! You can do it when you are able

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 01-03-08, 12:27 AM

You are all so helpful and deserving just count on it.
Oh~h~h yes you haven't seen my well hidden horns, have you..? LOL!!!

Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-03-08, 01:07 PM

Talking Re: Where are the Formatting Choices....?

Got a question about Background images in profile page. By public album can the image come from say Flicker or Image~Shack...? or does it have to come from my Forum Profile photo album? Thank You!

Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-03-08, 06:42 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Quote:
Got a question about Background images in profile page. By public album can the image come from say Flicker or Image~Shack...? or does it have to come from my Forum Profile photo album? Thank You!
I do believe the image needs to be located in your forum photo album.

Old 01-03-08, 11:13 PM

livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute

i highly recommend changing to Mozilla's Firefox

http://www.firefox.com

It's very user friendly and has spell check built in and other fun stuff (multiple tabs, a place for your most used websites, etc).

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Old 01-04-08, 12:48 AM

Thank~You, Andrew!

and livininginchaos, I really like the looks of the Mozilla Firefox especially those "Fat Cat Themes" LOL!!! Thanks Hon. Appreciate it a lot

Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-04-08, 01:18 AM

the themes are fun!! you also get to pick "add-ons" fun things to add on to your firefox

you're welcome

Old 01-05-08, 10:23 PM

Talking Reply: Where are the Formatting Choices....?

Thank you for all the help you folks have given me. I updated my browser to Firefox and added to your Reputation points as promised.
livinginchaos, It said I must spread some reputation points before I can do yours again. Firefox is absolutely the Cat's Meow! I Love it!! Thank you So much, Hon!! you've got some reputation coming your way when that Reputation Guru grants me my wish ! LOL!!!

Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-06-08, 01:27 AM

I'm so glad it's all working for you, Odd!!

Ever since I first laid eyes on Firefox I loved it! It is very user friendly.