ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-08, 06:28 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Scattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to all
Re: Where are our award images? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnapl View Post
Hey, no worries. I'm happy as long as the reputation thingy is working - it has become a habit; part of the ADDForums experience, as it were.
But, but ......... it's not bad enough to lose my awards, but to be known as a girl with a reputation!

"You're slow because you don't listen and you're forgetful!" - 7th grade friend
Old 01-21-08, 08:08 PM

Thanked 3,789 Times in 1,932 Posts
Imnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond repute

Well, seeing as the "thingy" won't allow me to give Scattered any more reputation at the moment . . . good one!

Phaedrus

Old 01-22-08, 12:57 AM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,343 Times in 6,093 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
known as a girl with a reputation
Depends upon the type of reputation does it not - hey where did this paddle come from?

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-08, 01:32 AM

Scattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to allScattered is a name known to all

A paddle, eh? Well this is a group of ADDers -- I don't know about you, but I had one pretty well permanantly afixed to my backside as a child. It figures someone might come strolling through here with one.

"You're slow because you don't listen and you're forgetful!" - 7th grade friend
Old 01-22-08, 02:51 AM

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Talking Reply To: Where are our award images? :D

It was a dark and stormy night and I had this terrible overwhelming compulsion to steal other people's awards~because I only had one of my very own, and lo and behold Stoopid me~had to draw attention to the fact that some of them were missing! I haven't even confessed it to my Therapist because I did not want to share them with her! I take them out at midnight by candlelight and play with them. They are best viewed through a kaleidoscope or toilet paper roll holder. If there are any Moderators sniffing around my abode or any busess full of the Powers that be, I will simply Bolt into the fog !!!!!

He~he~he, Only the Shadow knows......

Once A Scrooball always a Scrooball
Jis Kidding Fo'ks!!!

"Spiraling With That θddly Riveting Scrθθey Grθθθve"
If life is so Riveting-How come my A{D}HD makes me feel like Bθlting when I
Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-22-08, 03:03 AM

lars is a jewel in the roughlars is a jewel in the roughlars is a jewel in the rough

Hmmmm, how can you "bolt into the fog," if it was "a dark and stormy night?"

I think there's a full moon out there tonight.

What gives?

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Seuss

Old 01-22-08, 10:56 AM

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Where are our award images? :D

You know how it is.........Full moon and howling. Really don't know what possessed me...!!

And the witch rides her broom in the night sky while her Familiar, who's yellow eyes glow red, perches on her right shoulder. seeks out the location of those elusive yet to be seen awards.
We now return to the original topic of when our missing awards and smilies will magically appear once more............

"Spiraling With That θddly Riveting Scrθθey Grθθθve"
If life is so Riveting-How come my A{D}HD makes me feel like Bθlting when I
Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-22-08, 04:45 PM

netsavy006 is a jewel in the roughnetsavy006 is a jewel in the roughnetsavy006 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinginchaos View Post
hey Odd!

They didn't make the transfer it's something that's being figured out.
But I bet they'll be back...
Old 01-22-08, 09:30 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,038 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsavy006 View Post
But I bet they'll be back...
Thanks for getting the thread back on topic. We continue to work on an award system for the forums. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Closed Thread