ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-08, 08:41 PM
Contributor

???? is on a distinguished road
I only have 2% activity?

Why?

I know I've been on more than 2% of the days since I joined.

Man, this site got re-vamped! Awesome, very well done by the way @ whoever has done this.
Old 03-25-08, 08:54 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

newfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I only have 2% activity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???? View Post
Why?

I know I've been on more than 2% of the days since I joined.

Man, this site got re-vamped! Awesome, very well done by the way @ whoever has done this.
Actually you are at 3%.....
Old 03-25-08, 08:59 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50771

David tells us where to find the activity info (in the above thread) and in your user CP, in the VB experience tab, it explains your activity percentage

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-08, 09:03 PM

Thanked 1,633 Times in 883 Posts
FrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud of

I noticed this new toy too. The breakdown still does not identify what the numbers are gathered from. Like, what "exactly" does 3% activity mean? 3% of WHAT? Time out of 24 hours? Time compared to other users? :-)
Old 03-25-08, 09:05 PM

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute

if you go into the tab it breaks it down, although not by percent but by points. Since this is David's toy that he's experimenting with, he can perhaps explain it better?

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 03-26-08, 12:49 AM
Contributor

adhdogwalker is just really niceadhdogwalker is just really niceadhdogwalker is just really niceadhdogwalker is just really nice

If we were on the wrongplanet forums, there would be at least 27 detailed and precise explanations of this! If anyone is feeling too ADD to figure it out, you can always post over there and I'm sure there are more than a few members who would be happy to research it for you. I got obsessed with that site last summer and every time I asked a question about something, got tons of detailed, technical answers.

Alas, I'm too ADD to further pursue it right now, but since I can't even figure out how to post a picture thingy by my user name, I'll just view it as a nice way to spruce up my boring looking username box thingy. In case I forget how manic I am, I will just look at the increase in my activity percentage as a direct correlation to my increasing level of insanity. In case my psychiatrist thinks I've lost all touch with reality next time I see him, I'll just tell him my activity percentage when I explain what great things I am able to do with all the extra time I gain by not sleeping!

ps. This really is a nice feature for the site. I could be wrong, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Matt S. would really enjoy it. Hopefully he'll stop in again soon .
The Following User Says Thank You to adhdogwalker For This Useful Post:
Mary (03-26-08)
Old 03-27-08, 11:16 PM
Contributor

???? is on a distinguished road

I'll just take it as a compliment. I'm sure this means something good but I just can't see it yet.