ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-08, 11:05 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Talking Reply To: cute yellow head with red hair

Awards.....? Have I missed something here or where is the mentioned awards page.......? Hm`m~m~m, Can someone please explain while I was obviously lost in my creative fog...? LOL!!! Any word on retrieval of our awards or Smilie updates? Thank~You for any clarification.

"Spiraling With That θddly Riveting Scrθθey Grθθθve"
If life is so Riveting-How come my A{D}HD makes me feel like Bθlting when I
Scrθθ~up!
Old 03-28-08, 04:23 PM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: cute yellow head with red hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarchildx View Post
Sorry tracey honey!!

Just hope my baby doesn't have a cute yellow head with red hair lol x
why not??? LOL...nothing wrong with that

I like yellow We can call it "pill box head" (after the red pill box hat look!! LOL)

I miss my head
(actually, I think it was supposed to be a MEDAL but I didn't pay attention to it enough when I saw it, and thought it was a "faceless smilie" LOL...

ah..go me

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 03-28-08, 04:25 PM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reply To: cute yellow head with red hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd~Scrooball View Post

Awards.....? Have I missed something here or where is the mentioned awards page.......? Hm`m~m~m, Can someone please explain while I was obviously lost in my creative fog...? LOL!!! Any word on retrieval of our awards or Smilie updates? Thank~You for any clarification.
LOL.it was short lived O~S...
I got a computer generated award with a new points system David was trying out..but the rest of the system was distracting to a lot of people, so David took it back...along with my award

CHINESE PROVERB
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-08, 06:45 PM

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cute yellow head with red hair

since this is no longer part of ADDF (the red-head award) I am closing this thread.

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Closed Thread