ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Relationships & Social Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Relationships & Social Issues This forum is for adults with AD/HD to discuss how AD/HD affects personal relationships.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-08, 10:32 PM
ADDvanced Member

Tiako44 is on a distinguished road
I know something is wrong with my social life but I dont know what.

There has been something wrong with my social life since after high school and my love life. I mean, I have friends and they don't seem to be more social then me but then I know these few other friends who seems to have a girl friend all the time. I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years and the one I did have things were pretty serious but since then I have pretty much had the same friends.

People keep telling me to go out and do stuff but I never really never make new friends with people just from an encounter outside of school. I really don't know what I am going to do when I move to an entirely new city soon.

Something must be wrong.