ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-08, 09:32 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

kwalk is a glorious beacon of lightkwalk is a glorious beacon of lightkwalk is a glorious beacon of lightkwalk is a glorious beacon of lightkwalk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cant Get Right

Also to add to your docs point that my friends made when I was having some anxiety- They told me if I was unstable that I would be lashing out at everyone and I wasn't.
Another one that was kind of helpful, you're going to be unstable if you THINK your unstable.

Also.. you're going to get depressed if you isolate yourself.

common sense **** that I guess we don't think about sometimes..
Old 04-27-08, 11:10 PM
ADDvanced Member

LadyK1984 is on a distinguished road

You and I are the same. Don't feel bad just have fun with it. Woo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmoney05 View Post
FOR SOME REASON I JUST CANT GET RIGHT

please allow me to vent and fell free to vent with me

i have had add since i was a kid and didnt know because no one told me there was a name for my F-UPS. please excuse my french. it is the worse feeling in the world when you know somEthing is wrong with you and you cant explain it no matter how hard you try which is really f-up because this is a symthom of add.

its really fustrating when you cant explain to your friends why you keep messing up or explain your rude actions that you did not mean to do. so you end up apologizing a lot.

no one told me that LA LA LAND would become my reality because im in a constant state of daydreaming.

no one told ME everything would be a harder for me.

i thought i was losing my mind.
i could not even complete the simplist task with out messing them up.
no one told me that you will constantly lose thing within 2 second of having them or always forgeting things. i thought my mother had loss her mind because she want to send me to the psyco analist. i thought she was crazy for thinking i was crazy.

i have to force myself to focus. it got worse when i got to college. its hard for me to have a complete conversation with people. i cant organize, i cant think, focus, concentrat, talk, remember, keep track of time, SH*T
I JUST CANT GET RIGHT!

AND CAN SOME EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I am ADDICTED TO GOOGLE. I GOOGLE THE CRAP OUT OFF EVERTHING. O AND WIKIPEDIA'S A B***H TOO. IT MORE ADDICTIVE THAN GOOGLE.

DOES ANYONE FEEL WHERE IM COMING FROM?

i am now 20 years old and have just been dignoized wiith ADD. the doc put me on 20mg of ADDERALL XR. it has been three days and for the first time i dont feel like i drunk 20 cups of coffee. i still cant concentrat or focus because im always day dreaming.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE IT WORKS?
Old 06-17-08, 01:26 AM

dcmoney05 will become famous soon enough

what the *****. i still cant get right.

i am having issues with my meds and its been 2 months already.

the meds were ok for a while beside the normal side effects. you know lost of appetite, weight loss, dehyration, etc... al of which are bearable but no one told me about the mood swings and the overbearing pressure you can get on your body.

and it didnt start until a month into the meds. this is just fu*king rediculious.

i thought it was suppose to get easier. ***** it.

i give up on anything being easy for me anymore. im use to everything being harder anyways. why should i expect this to be any different.

now i have to try something else. i dont want to.

i have to adjust to another med and go through all the side effects which is going to be a bit*h.

not to mention i have to convense my doc to give something else and to switch me back if i dont do well with the new med.

fu*k it!
just fu*k it.

if you cant tell im a little pis*ed right now. dont mind the message just fu*k it.

its a venting thread anyway.
Sponsored Links