ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-08, 07:17 PM

Layla_althani is on a distinguished road
Re: ADD College Boot Camp - Fall 2008

I just found this forum and im glad to see im not the only struggling as school is winding down. I had a paper on Anthropological theory due oct 21 but due to Hurricane Ike, my prof granted me an extension. That was a blessing and curse in disguise bc it gave me extra time but she said "turn it in whenever." A month later and I have yet to start it. Its totally ruining the holidays because this paper is on my mind 24/7 and i feel guilty everytime i do something other than the paper but i just cant bring myself to locking myself up in a room with no noise, people, internet and actually writing it.