ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-09, 08:15 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Tara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to all
Re: Rep Power

Yes, but when people left them they though it was Anonymous....This is going to get interesting. Just wait until all of the passive aggressive people are found out!!!!
Old 02-05-09, 08:33 PM

Thanked 23,957 Times in 11,085 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Yes, but when people left them they though it was Anonymous....This is going to get interesting. Just wait until all of the passive aggressive people are found out!!!!
MwhaHaHaHaHa... so true, so true.

(Not saying any more about that.)

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 02-05-09, 09:01 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 671 Posts
pADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to allpADDyjay is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
how do I leave my name...with my comment? that seems like my only option
Old 02-05-09, 09:23 PM

Thanked 1,633 Times in 883 Posts
FrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud of

Paddy, the system now leaves your name for you, there is a new column added where you can see the leaver of your message! I think it's nice to see who took the time to thoughtfully comment on a post.

Is there a way to see the reps that are no longer showing on the five most recent list?
pADDyjay (02-05-09)
Old 02-05-09, 10:34 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,056 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrazzleDazzle View Post
Is there a way to see the reps that are no longer showing on the five most recent list?
Nope.

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:
FrazzleDazzle (02-05-09)
Closed Thread