ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Non-ADD Partner Support
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Non-ADD Partner Support This is a support forum for non-ADD partners, spouses, and significant others offering feedback from both the ADD and non-ADD perspectives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-09, 02:57 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 8,303 Times in 2,790 Posts
RedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At wit's end with DH's ADD (?) - input needed.

You're not an idiot, it hard to understand the whys and wherefore of the processes of other people's brains.
I am constantly amazed at a NTers ability to snap out answers to things that take me time to consider, figure out how to put into words, articulate, then finally express vocally.
Its like I have to go through each step one at a time.
lol then the hyperactive or the impulive kicks in and I swing to opposite way and put my foot in my mouth, like I skiped a few steps before I spoke.
The absurdity of working so hard to continue doing something you don't like can be overwhelming. And the longer it takes to feel different, the more it starts to seem like everything might actually be hopeless bull. ~ Hyperbole and a Half
The Following User Says Thank You to RedHairedWitch For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (07-03-12)