ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Bipolar > AD/HD and Bipolar in Adults
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-09, 02:08 PM

nicole09 has disabled reputation
Unhappy bi-polar or adhd

hello. i am 29 yrs old and have known for some time that i have mental issue. i tried for several years to discount it. i had been with the same person off and on for over ten years, and listened to them tell me i had an issue. i often time have racing thoughts, get frustrated easily, sometimes i have a nagging thought in my head that wont let me get over an issue. i sometimes cry and get very angry fast.i was on meds for a couple months after being diagnosed with adhd.(phsyciatrist figured bi-polar 2 or adhd, treaded me for adhd at first) i have made another appt with a new phsychiatrist. just wondering if anyone has had these same issues and if so what is your diagnosis?