ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Anxiety Disorders, OCD & PTSD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Anxiety Disorders, OCD & PTSD A forum to discuss Anxiety, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Simple Phobias, and Social Anxiety Disorder

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-04, 07:32 PM
Jr Member

ScaredFemale80 is on a distinguished road
Driving and Anxiety

Another place I get extremely nervous is behind the wheel. I'm CONSTANTLY looking everywhere, always afraid somebody is going to pull out and hit me. This can be due to the fact that I got in a almost fatal car accident, which i'm sure brought on some of this anxiety. I can't get in the car with a stranger, because my anxiety skyrockets. I will feel like i am going to get sick to my stomach. I think I really need to get help now, because I can't live my entire life with this fear. I worry about who's on the road, will there be parking, all little stupid things. And they are all to the extreme. Thanks again for letting me vent. You guys seem to be the only ones who understand.