ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat > Fun & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Fun & Games Last Post, Word Games, etc.

Old 08-31-10, 03:23 AM
Contributor

dally is a name known to alldally is a name known to alldally is a name known to alldally is a name known to alldally is a name known to alldally is a name known to all
Re: Lord of the Rings...Which Character Would You Be?

Not enough female characters. I took a Facebook quiz earlier on which race you would be, and it said I'd be from Gondor. Seems right. I love Aragorn but couldn't be him. And I'm certainly not Arwen. Not an elf at all, although I'd dearly love to spend some time at Elrond's House. Not Hobbitish, either. They're much too social. When my kids whine "Why can't I?" I tell them I'm a mean old ogre, but maybe orc? Nah. I'd love to grow up to be Gandalf, but it really seems unlikely. I think I'm an extra, just some woman who lives in Gondor and takes care of stray children and cats and dogs. Maybe I could have a bit part where I sneak some food to the heroes or something. Maybe I'm the sensible and kindly nanny who raises the royal children while their parents are off doing whatever kings and queens do. Hmmm, wrong story. Whatever. I think I'll wander off the path now and get caught by the spiders who wrap you up and you dream about feasts. Just don't drop me and leave me behind.
Every summer sun, Every winter evening, Every spring to come, Every autumn leaving, You don't need a reason. Let it all go on and on.
--Roma Ryan